We are very excited about our Workshop/Camp. We hope
that your child enjoys their time here with us. In order for our program to run
smoothly and safely, we ask that you read carefully the following rules and regulations. These will be the rules we will follow
for all our workshops.
1. Parents/caretakers must walk their child into the building and sign your child in & write down the person name
of who will pick your child up. At pick up please come inside to sign your childout.
3. If there is someone that you NEVER want to pick-up your child please notify us.
2. For your child, we ask that you send a SMALL snack in a
small brown bag with their name BOLDLY written on the outside. Juices must be
in disposable boxes. NO personal non-disposable lunch boxes.
3. Please do not let your child bring toys or personal items to class.
4. If your child is feeling sick, has a fever or flu/cold symptoms, please do not send them to class.
5. There is NO refunding if a child has to be removed from class because of a behavior problem.
6. NO refunding after classes starts or missed classes.
7. For the workshops that are messy you may want to send a smock with the name of your child on it.